Monday, June 15, 2015

June 18


In case you left your copy at school, June Novel : the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime

Homework: Please complete 1 or 2 options.

Option 1: Please answer the questions below in 5 sentences. 

Option 2: Please answer the questions below in 5 sentences using evidence from the text to "back up" your answers. 

Questions: 
  1. “I looked at the letter and thought really hard. It was a mystery and I couldn’t figure it out” (99, referring to a letter from his mother that he finds in his dad’s room). When do Christopher’s tools fail him? When does the world shake up Christopher?  Examine the passage on 113 (“I don’t know what happened then because there is a gap in my memory, like a bit of the tape had been erased…”) and the passage on 120 (“I killed Wellington, Christopher”) and Christopher’s response to these two frightening situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment